Bob Rice

An internationally famous speaker, musician, and writer, Bob Rice looks at the beautiful and the bizarre of life through a Catholic perspective. Also includes articles and excerpts from books he's working on.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Steubenville, Ohio, United States

My desire is to share the love of God to everyone I meet through the many gifts God has given me. My full time job is teaching evangelization and youth ministry at Franciscan University of Steubenville, OH. About two or three times a week I travel around the country proclaiming God's word or do a concert/lead worship. I've published many articles and I'm working on my first novel. 12 years ago, I married the love of my life and now we have 5 beautiful children. You can find out more about me and download lots of free stuff on my webpage- http://bob-rice.com

Saturday, April 29, 2006

AND IT IS DONE!

Yep, after 4 months I've finally finished "Nowhere Else To Go". It has been sent off to Disc Makers and will come back on May 20th in lovely shrink wrapped packages. It's a different sound and I'm really excited about it. And you can listen to the WHOLE DANG THING by going to my music page and clicking on the "Launch Music Player". If you dig the tunes, support me and my family by buying the thing through the store- there's a cool deal going on right now for pre-orders. But more importantly, what do you think of the new music?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob, I think it's really cool that you're making a bluegrass cd. I'm a musician (I guess) and I've been getting really into playing/writing bluegrass. I haven't heard all your songs yet, but I like the ones I've heard. I pre-ordered your new cd so I can't wait to get it! I like your new songs King of Kings and Shining Like the Son, they're really great too! Hey, do you like Nickel Creek?


-erin (buzzkill)

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS is your new cd going to be on iTunes?

2:15 PM  
Blogger bobrice said...

Love Nickel Creek. At least the first two albums, I've yet to get the third. And yes, I hope it will be in iTunes (I'm working on that!). Thanks for the cool words and the blurry pic on frappr!

8:24 AM  
Blogger John Lopez said...

Bob..me gusta su musica nueva..oye bien.

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bob,

I just saw the article about you in the National Catholic Register. I'm a 2001 Steubenville grad and am also a huge bluegrass fan as well as a pretty good bluegrass musician (banjo, mandolin, and guitar). I've also written some Catholic bluegrass songs (though I haven't recorded them yet), so perhaps there's more Catholic bluegrass out there than either of us realized.

I couldn't get the media player to work playing samples of your songs, so I'll try back later and will also look into buying your CD.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha you saw that picture? it's the only one I had. I don't think it really even looks like me... but I wanted to get in on the cool moving banner. although I think I accidentally put my gender was male.

your new cd is great! chris padgett is a great lawn mower. :) I love the song "let nothing trouble you". it's very cool!

on Nickel Creek's new album you should check out Doubting Thomas. that's one of my favorite Nickel Creek songs. Stumptown is good too, and Jealous of the Moon is pretty good.

praise Him up!
-erin

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home