Bob Rice

An internationally famous speaker, musician, and writer, Bob Rice looks at the beautiful and the bizarre of life through a Catholic perspective. Also includes articles and excerpts from books he's working on.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Steubenville, Ohio, United States

My desire is to share the love of God to everyone I meet through the many gifts God has given me. My full time job is teaching evangelization and youth ministry at Franciscan University of Steubenville, OH. About two or three times a week I travel around the country proclaiming God's word or do a concert/lead worship. I've published many articles and I'm working on my first novel. 12 years ago, I married the love of my life and now we have 5 beautiful children. You can find out more about me and download lots of free stuff on my webpage- http://bob-rice.com

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Newer, cooler webpage!

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've totally revamped the bobricemusic.com webpage. I'd love it if some of you could click around, see if the links work, and tell me what you think. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

11 Comments:

Blogger Kim & Bob Hofeldt said...

VERY COOL. LOVE IT -LOVE IT- LOVE IT!!

Sadly, I am put to shame. As CIO, would it be terrible to ask you to design my site??! :)

Well done, bro.

Can't wait to hear the bluegrass album.

Love you!

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your comment page looks lonely
...and I'm avoiding my homework
...but the page looks good!

later
-K

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked the other site better.

3:58 PM  
Blogger bobrice said...

buzzkill.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Kim & Bob Hofeldt said...

Nah... don't let that guy get to you. He probably enjoys American Idol too.

Anyway, bro. I like the music that plays when I launch the site, but now I can't listen to the other music you have there. It tries to play both at the same time. Now, I realize that I should be able to multi-task, but that is a bit much to ask of your fans.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Kim & Bob Hofeldt said...

Boy ... I am QUICK too. I see the pause button. Ignore my last request.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, whoa, whoa! let's not be too hasty with american idol comments. i don't even watch tv really... and i'm pretty sure i'm not a man either.

well sorry, bob. i love all your music and you're an amazing speaker. i went to a steubie conference you hosted and it toally changed my life. you're pretty much my hero. i don't mean i don't like your new website. all the features are really great! i just iked the way the other one was layed out better. but this one's cool too. i'm not sure what "buzzkill" means... but i hope it's not like "buzz-off".

well, can't wait to get your new cd.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Molte bene! :) I like the new site Bob! It's great!

Peace,
Allison

7:13 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Oh and for the anonymous poster who doesn't know the meaning of buzzkill, go to http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buzzkill.

I've now added a new word to my vocabularly. Thanks Bob! ;)

7:16 PM  
Blogger bobrice said...

Yeah, "buzzkill" does not mean "buzz off"! I would never be mean to some one who is cool enough to post something on my blog. It was a loving joke- sorry if it got taken the wrong way :)

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just kidding!! I LOVE the new site!!! It's way better than the last one! Go new website! I'm don't wanna be a buzz-kill-er. Good thing this is anonymous. Later on I'll let you know who I am. :) you know, when the shame wears of. like in a couple years or something. haha by the way "King of Kings" is off the hook. I love it brother! keep rockin' for Jesus!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home