Bob Rice

An internationally famous speaker, musician, and writer, Bob Rice looks at the beautiful and the bizarre of life through a Catholic perspective. Also includes articles and excerpts from books he's working on.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Steubenville, Ohio, United States

My desire is to share the love of God to everyone I meet through the many gifts God has given me. My full time job is teaching evangelization and youth ministry at Franciscan University of Steubenville, OH. About two or three times a week I travel around the country proclaiming God's word or do a concert/lead worship. I've published many articles and I'm working on my first novel. 12 years ago, I married the love of my life and now we have 5 beautiful children. You can find out more about me and download lots of free stuff on my webpage- http://bob-rice.com

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Decaf


Well, it is official. The collaborative ministry with Bob Rice and Chris Padgett has been launched, and it is called... decaf. It's a bit of a nonsence name, but it does tie into a theme of relaxing and letting God be God. We're not sure what it is, but check out the webpage, which is being updated almost daily. It's got a few good laughs on it. Then come back here and post what you think, I'd love some feedback from you guys.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the new page

....but why the fish???

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the web site, kept me laughing.I think You both will make a great team. Can't wait to hear the music.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home