Bob Rice

An internationally famous speaker, musician, and writer, Bob Rice looks at the beautiful and the bizarre of life through a Catholic perspective. Also includes articles and excerpts from books he's working on.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Steubenville, Ohio, United States

My desire is to share the love of God to everyone I meet through the many gifts God has given me. My full time job is teaching evangelization and youth ministry at Franciscan University of Steubenville, OH. About two or three times a week I travel around the country proclaiming God's word or do a concert/lead worship. I've published many articles and I'm working on my first novel. 12 years ago, I married the love of my life and now we have 5 beautiful children. You can find out more about me and download lots of free stuff on my webpage- http://bob-rice.com

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hurricane Katrina Relief

Just did a great show for a great cause last night. Myself, End of Silence, and Righteous B did a show to raise money for local hurricane refugees, and it went great- $5,000 was raised! That's money that is going directly into the pockets of some needy people. Thanks to everyone who atttended.

Special thanks to my band- Paul on percussion and Andy on bass. You guys did great! I also got to play some new stuff off the upcoming album, which I'm going to start recording in a month or so. Keep it in your prayers.

NEED PICTURES- this is to all the cats who said, "yeah, I'll send you a picture". Please do so. I'm still waiting for pics from the CCHS gig, and wouldn't mind throwing a pic up from this one as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bob this is pretty cool site you have going for you self and the band. Your very hip and cool i guess.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is. that's what I heard.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home