Bob Rice

An internationally famous speaker, musician, and writer, Bob Rice looks at the beautiful and the bizarre of life through a Catholic perspective. Also includes articles and excerpts from books he's working on.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Steubenville, Ohio, United States

My desire is to share the love of God to everyone I meet through the many gifts God has given me. My full time job is teaching evangelization and youth ministry at Franciscan University of Steubenville, OH. About two or three times a week I travel around the country proclaiming God's word or do a concert/lead worship. I've published many articles and I'm working on my first novel. 12 years ago, I married the love of my life and now we have 5 beautiful children. You can find out more about me and download lots of free stuff on my webpage- http://bob-rice.com

Friday, September 23, 2005

On the Web...


After many months, I'm on the web with an actual shot at updating from time to time, thanks to this very easy and cool blog page. I just watched the season finale of Battlestar Galactica and the season opener of Lost. It's nice to watch some good TV for a change.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bob
- it's nice to see some serious web updates again - the backyard galaxy page looks very sharp now
- should we expect new updates in 2007?

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch.

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope my sarcasm was not too harsh

bob: it rocks that you are back on the web with all sorts of new content - i definitely like the Backyard Galaxy sketches

props, dude.

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) I was teasing

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home