Bob Rice

An internationally famous speaker, musician, and writer, Bob Rice looks at the beautiful and the bizarre of life through a Catholic perspective. Also includes articles and excerpts from books he's working on.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Steubenville, Ohio, United States

My desire is to share the love of God to everyone I meet through the many gifts God has given me. My full time job is teaching evangelization and youth ministry at Franciscan University of Steubenville, OH. About two or three times a week I travel around the country proclaiming God's word or do a concert/lead worship. I've published many articles and I'm working on my first novel. 12 years ago, I married the love of my life and now we have 5 beautiful children. You can find out more about me and download lots of free stuff on my webpage- http://bob-rice.com

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Rocking Catholic Central

Ah, there is nothing like the joy of playing a mandatory assembly at a Catholic high school- but this one went pretty well! The students at Catholic Central in Steubenville, OH were great, and even paid attention when I talked about how much God has changed my life. GO CRUSADERS! (A picture will be up soon.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home