Bob Rice

An internationally famous speaker, musician, and writer, Bob Rice looks at the beautiful and the bizarre of life through a Catholic perspective. Also includes articles and excerpts from books he's working on.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Steubenville, Ohio, United States

My desire is to share the love of God to everyone I meet through the many gifts God has given me. My full time job is teaching evangelization and youth ministry at Franciscan University of Steubenville, OH. About two or three times a week I travel around the country proclaiming God's word or do a concert/lead worship. I've published many articles and I'm working on my first novel. 12 years ago, I married the love of my life and now we have 5 beautiful children. You can find out more about me and download lots of free stuff on my webpage- http://bob-rice.com

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Click Here to Hear New Music


Well, I had just barely survived getting everyone's grades in on time when I jumped into the studio to record two new songs for the upcoming "Best of Bob Rice" CD. I have rough mixes of them on my "my space" page. What do you think of them? How do you like the artwork?

FYI, here's a list of the songs I'm planning to put on the CD. It's not in stone, you can argue with me over them if you'd like:

Shining Like The Son (new)
Mighty
I Will Serve The Lord
Are You Amazed?
Prodigal
Denial
To Walk With God Again
I Shall Be Healed
In The Laughter of Children
Letter of Resignation
Christopher Augustine
The Open Door
Unfinished
King of Kings (Alleluia) (new)
Behold the Lamb

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No "Goin' Home"? Say it ain't so Bobby...

And i hope this doesn't mean the end of new solo/BYG Rice stuff for awhile...

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bub,

contray to popular belief, most of the other bloggers i read DO RESPOND TO COMMENTS. i keep knocking on my wall, and yet nobody answers. very sad. how is florida?
i love both of your new songs. WELL DONE, BUB (insert british accent)...
peace

9:02 AM  
Blogger samrocha said...

Hi Bob,
I don't know if you remember me, I graduated from FUS last May and asked you to sceen my demo project. I recently started blogging and was wondering if you would be interested in a reciprocal link on your blogsite. Let me know and I will list your blog on my blog links.

My English Blog is:

www.debaterelatepontificate.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new songs. Thanks for sending them my direction. You're the coolest.
Ron

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob, that's an awesome idea for a cd. you should do it live! seriously. except I would say those aren't your best songs. but all your stuff is good anyway so it's no big deal. I like both cd covers. the first one is really cool because of whatever you had going with the light in your hand... I like the second one too. it might look cool in blue. but who am I? whatever you put out will be great and I will probably buy it. you should do it live.

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do it live! do it live!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home