Bob Rice

An internationally famous speaker, musician, and writer, Bob Rice looks at the beautiful and the bizarre of life through a Catholic perspective. Also includes articles and excerpts from books he's working on.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Steubenville, Ohio, United States

My desire is to share the love of God to everyone I meet through the many gifts God has given me. My full time job is teaching evangelization and youth ministry at Franciscan University of Steubenville, OH. About two or three times a week I travel around the country proclaiming God's word or do a concert/lead worship. I've published many articles and I'm working on my first novel. 12 years ago, I married the love of my life and now we have 5 beautiful children. You can find out more about me and download lots of free stuff on my webpage- http://bob-rice.com

Sunday, November 27, 2005

New Song (sort of)!

Hope all had a happy Thanksgiving. I've updated the decaf page (which you can now directly go to at decafmusic.com) with the next greatest Catholic song ever: Hand Motions in Heaven. The music isn't up yet, but the hand motions are, which-as we all know-are all that really matters.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a great day of Thanksgiving with you, Jenn, and the whole wonderful Rice Family of which Betty and Bob are delighted to be a part. Thank you and God Bless! luv, B&B

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bob, I can't deal with this many pictures of you in a suit...it's so foreign...please, put a plaid shirt back on so that my head can stop spinning...and how 'bout a video of the hand motions....that would be sweet

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home