Bob Rice

An internationally famous speaker, musician, and writer, Bob Rice looks at the beautiful and the bizarre of life through a Catholic perspective. Also includes articles and excerpts from books he's working on.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Steubenville, Ohio, United States

My desire is to share the love of God to everyone I meet through the many gifts God has given me. My full time job is teaching evangelization and youth ministry at Franciscan University of Steubenville, OH. About two or three times a week I travel around the country proclaiming God's word or do a concert/lead worship. I've published many articles and I'm working on my first novel. 12 years ago, I married the love of my life and now we have 5 beautiful children. You can find out more about me and download lots of free stuff on my webpage- http://bob-rice.com

Friday, January 06, 2006

Podcast and CD information


Okay, after a few emails I've decided to include "Goin' Home" on the "Best of" CD. I swapped it out with "Denial". I've also changed the album artwork. What do you think about it now? Thanks to all of you for your feedback. It's tough to figure out what are other people's favorite songs.

In other news, I was interviewed on Mike Ofca's podcast- you can get to it by clicking the title to this entry.

Hello to all the folks in AZ I saw right after the New Year! I was speaking at a LIFE TEEN conference, and got a chance to drive out into the desert/wilderness to get some shots for the cover of the new bluegrass CD, coming out by the summer. I'm sure I'll post it in the next few weeks.

Happy New Year!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

re:new CD layout


is that the Pet Sounds font???

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the original layout better actually. And are you putting "Experience the Glory" on there, or can you not do that since it's a Youth Conference song?

10:06 PM  
Blogger Matt Miller said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:36 AM  
Blogger Matt Miller said...

Bob, I like the new CD artwork...having a picture of yourself on the cover is so cliche. Unless your wearing a midriff shirt with a belly-button ring, I don't wanna see you! The sun graphic is cool though. It kinda looks like a bullet hole in the case also...so you appeal to the downtown Steubie folk! Way to go bro! See you in a few days! -Matt

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new layout Bob. And the prospect of a bluegrass CD has me REALLY excited!

6:57 AM  
Blogger John Lopez said...

Bobo...I like it much. the design is fresh. i would have to agree with matt about the bullet hole thing and i think it will appeal to downtown stubie ummm people. I also enjoyed the pod-cast. it was funny and well done. Mike is a very creative host...power packed questions.
peace brother

10:54 AM  
Blogger Matt Miller said...

True Ryan....but don't you think that if someone is looking into buying a "Best Of" album, that they are already familiar with the artist? Just a thought. -Matt

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well someone who has never heard of him is likely to pick up the 'best of' album before any of the others.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new cover better. The original was too Jedi Knight-like, but of course that may be what you were going after.

BTW. It may be too late, but I think Affordable is the best song you've written. Is it on the record?

3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should do a poll or something for the songs. have people email you there top five or something. then see which ones you get the most of. if done correctly, this will take you a really long time and will be only semi-effective. but it's worth a shot!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Kim & Bob Hofeldt said...

Love the new CD. Good combo of music. Although I would have voted to add Circus &/or Pat the Dog from the Crowd days. Gotta love the old Rollins College Classics.

Keep Rockin!

Do all these tunes have funky hand jestures?

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home